Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 day ART DIARY


October 29, Wednesday

Every Wednesday, the middle of a week I refresh my body and feeling. Submitting art homework makes me feel contented, but soon taking another one to home. Today as usual, when I came home, began to prepare a dinner quickly. Menu on Wednesdays is simple and quick because I should go out for having fun. After finish cooking, I did some homework until around six o’clock. Now it’s time to go, where? It’s dance class. I kicked out all my stress and bad things had happened to me for this week with Latin music. There is no Japanese speaker and ESL student; also no one consider if I can speak English. At the beginning, joining this class alone was an adventure. I was scare and embarrassed. Now it became my pleasure.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yor are so great!! I also desire on learning dancing, but I posepone finally because dancing class costs too expensive.

Luna said...

wow, I learnt a little about Lantin dance in university community activities, like cha-cha and rhumba. You have a colorful life~!