Saturday, November 1, 2008

October 31 Friday

Yesterday night, I met my friends at a restaurant in downtown. We were busy to catch up what has been happened to everyone in almost three months. They also tossed my birthday for two months late. Our sushi on the table dried out while we were talking and laughing. That was such a fantastic time. We three met in Chicago two years ago came from different cities in Japan. Soon we became good friends and began to hang around. We always talk about guys, fashion, anti-aging, family and Japan. Japan is our common point beside of we are same age. The Japanese community is very small in Chicago, especially in downtown, so I think it’s miracle I met both of them. On the way to home, the water tower, a symbol of Chicago looked so beautiful and so different. I felt warm looking at this tower.

No comments: